Re: [IRCA] KUNX-1520 CA off

Both the KKXA and KGDD night patterns send everything to the north and west. The 2013 NRC Pattern Book says KKXA is nondirectional at night, which may have been correct at that time.

I hear very weak talk to the east, which I assume is KOKC.
Even though it has a potent signal I didn't hear it (KOMA at the time) until January of 1994. The Northridge earthquake knocked Port Hueneme off the air for a few days. I also heard it very well on a rental car radio in Maui during my honeymoon in September of 2001. My new wife thought that was cool.

Sent from my iPhone