Re: [IRCA] What Happened to Houston's Disney Station - KMIC 1590?

Stephen,

According to Radio Insight dated 11/04/2014:

"Radio Disney has sold off the first of its pending 23 divestitures as it
sells 1590 KMIC Houston to DAIJ Media for $3.2 million.

The buyer, headed by Rafael and Ruben Villarreal, owns four other AMs and
one FM translator in the Houston market: 880 KJOZ Conroe, 980 KQUE
Rosenburg, 1380 KRCM Shenandoah, and 1460 KBRZ/95.1 K236AR Missouri City.
DAIJ Media also owns three LPTV's, while the Villarreal brothers are also
the principal owners of five non-commercial FM's under the Aleluya
Broadcasting Network umbrella."

I see on StationIntel.com, KMIC is silent at present. I think we will see
Spanish Religion coming very soon!!

James Niven
Austin, Texas