[IRCA] Seattle TP DX Jan 17

My TP DX today was similar to Nick's, although the cast of characters was different.

I had carriers with bits of audio on 1494 peaking at 1435 UTC, 1557 (the strongest of the morning) peaking at 1440, and 1575 peaking at about 1530.

Carriers without audio were noted on 774 972 1422 1503 and 1566.

Bruce