[IRCA] Two more new ones from OK/TX

Good cx to my SW continued last night. My 10pm CST recording had KOKL 1240 The Brew from OK with ID after oldies. It also had a nice KRFE Lubbock ID o/u WIBA on 580. Thanx to Tim Tromp logging this a few times I new to check for this. For once, XEMU wasn't heard. That seems weird since 570 was owned by XEBJB with no QRM. Perhaps XEMU had issues and was off.

My 9 pm recording has XERI 810 again. Maybe others in the midwest can get them if they can get away from WHB QRM and can null WGY. XERI plays SS mx and typically ID's about 1 minute after ToH and announces 5 kW. There's also a ment of "regalmente musica" as well as location and Radio Rey etc.

My antenna system was doing a good job mid band as well with KGWA 960 from Enid better than semi-dominant. This station was very rare on less effective antennas here. I never imagined that I could use just 60% of the land required for a football field and have an antenna system this useful.

73 KAZ Barrington IL, Perseus and 2 DKAZ array with beam steered about 245 deg for the upper half of the band.