[IRCA] Weirdness on 7405 and 7365 kHz

Is what I'm hearing on 7405 kHz some sort of jamming, a messed up transmitter or something else? I'm hearing a weird pulsing type signal around 7365 kHz (plus or minus a few) that may be a spur of it; best heard in SSB. Never heard on either frequency before.

I'm on the West Coast.

Sent from my iPhone