Re: [IRCA] New CC Skywave Portable-- TP-DXing Test Drive

Gary,

Does the use of the Key button in (3) illuminate the display long enough to see the time and then the frequency?

The only thing I can figure is that these manufacturers are trying to ward off "low battery life" complaints. Maybe same reason some radio have auto shutdown/sleep with no option to defeat it.

Russ