Re: [IRCA] Last Gasp for Graveyarders

On 12/29/2014 09:30 PM, Saul Chernos wrote:
Four unIDed graveyarders from the few days prior to Christmas within clips posted online. There's IDs from each, but borderline to the extreme. Before I toss these into the graveyard of broken DX dreams, I'm posting them in case anyone might be able to pull an ID or any info that leads to an ID. I think they're all goners, but, ...

1230 seems to have a "Greatest Hits W..Y" jingle near the end of the clip. I can get no further...

    1340 has weather then a jingle at :24 followed by a Beatles song.

    1450 starts off the bat with calls sounding like WLCN.

    1490 has Christmas music and a jingle at :25

    Online at: http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?9457

    Any ears are greatly appreciated, and if anyone gets any of these
    I'll be in awe.

No awesome IDs from me, I'm afraid...

1230 sounds like WI??, maybe WIL?, but no obvious suspects

1340 sounds something like WOHS, but no good suspects with that format

1450 seems like WL?? for sure, but then tails off into nothingness

1490 is the roughest of the lot, with nothing clear after the "W"

Wishing you and everyone else out there a HNY and numerous clear GY IDs in 2015,

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  Ottawa, ON