Re: [IRCA] New C.Crane "Skywave" Vs. Tecsun PL-380-- Daytime DX

Re: New C.Crane "Skywave" Vs. Tecsun PL-380?

Wow, I'm convinced! Many thanks for the comparison files?they are the proof
in the pudding. Glad they elim the birdies and improved the audio quality
for these mature ears! I ordered from amazon today and they already shipped.
I'm looking fwd to taking this little rx to Coopers Rock State Pk
(Morgantown area, northern WV), up on the mountain, where it is ELECTRICALLY
QUIET, and see what it will do at lunchtime in January! Obrigado?

Fred Schroyer
Violonista Canhoto
Freelance Writer/Editor/Book Developer
Waynesburg, PA 15370