Re: [IRCA] CBQM 690 Fort McPherson, Northwest Territories, Canada

Paul,

Thanks for sharing. I never heard CBQM 690, as they may not have been on when I lived in Seward AK in the 60s. I did get CHAK 860 Inuvik as a regular all day in the Winter. The programming was quite similar, as with many small stations in the remote far North. KYUK 640 Bethel runs a local record (CD) show hosted by high school kids I have heard on occasion. This is real radio. Radio like it should be.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR