[IRCA] KIDD-630

I read in the latest IRCA newsletter that KIDD will go silent at the end of
the year. They used to make it here before KFI turned on IBOC at night. Back
in 2009 I sent them a reception report without a response (follow ups too)
so I gave it a try again today with an email to the PD and Traffic Dir Kevin
Kahl. He was there back in 2009. I also asked for an update on what's going
on and I will forward that if he responds.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA