[IRCA] KHAC 880 NM & KVEL 920 UT into IL

If any one still needs KHAC which has been running day power at night, they were best ever around 11 pm CST tonight. Note that almost all audio is in USB.

KVEL is in again, not strong but semi-dominant. I think they may not be switching to night rig. Hourly ID mentions Vernal, Roosevelt, and Duschene. If you want to easily cover a wide area, run day power.

Also of note are KEBC 1560 and KGHM 1340 from OK and both rare. XERF 1570 was strong enough at times to slop 1560.  73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus SDR and array of two DKAZ with the beam steered roughly WSW

PS XERDO 1060+ is also in. IDable but not as strong as a few days ago when I posted that audio clip. I think the freq varies slightly on that one, or my Perseus readout varies slightly but this is around 1060.08 tonight.