[IRCA] new MN catch

In a season that has been rather lacklustre for the most part Minnesota has been a highlight. Heard KBMO 1290 Benson this morning at 1200 UTC for my 3rd new MN of December. Only 330 watts, so a pleasant surprise to hear them through CFRW. Earlier in the month I'd logged 1230 WKLK Cloquet and 1390 KRFO Owatonna for the first time. That means I've now logged 89 stations from Minnesota, putting MN into a tie with OR for 3rd in stations logged, behind CA and WA.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB