[IRCA] 1610 WPQZ702 coming in decently tonight

Any skip TIS's that can be heard here in the RF jungle that is the US midwest is DX to me since the X-band is full of pests. WPQZ702 is best ever tonight clearly listenable on peaks when CHHA wasn't huge (and it wasn't lots of the time). M&W ancrs and clear call ID by gal at 2238 CST and a bit later call and 1610 am ID by the man. This is in central IL and the tourist attractions are 1800's and Lincoln oriented.

This on my DKAZ array with the beam steered about 240 deg on 1610 KHz. This gets nothing from Chicago area TIS at night, whereas the 180 deg DKAZ gets at least one Chicago TIS and Anguilla mixing with the nuisance that is CHHA.

What I need to try is to input the array signal to a phaser and combine with a wire on the ground (likely only a few meters needed) and then phase down CHHA more and see if I can listen to the TIS's behind the TIS.

73 KAZ 55 km NW of Chicago's Loop