[IRCA] 1060 XERDO

I was looking at the latest data on the Infraestructura de estaciones
website on 12-17-2012. The information dated November 26th shows XERDO on
1060.

Then, after reading NeilKaz's logging of 1060 XERDO (ex1450), I tuned in
that evening to see if it was audible here in Cedar Creek, Texas.

There was a definite hum on the channel at around 8pm local time. With KFIT
in Lockhart on the same channel about 15 miles away with black gospel, it's
pretty difficult to tune in earlier. I tuned to the high side of the channel
and XERDO was there after selecting LSB mode, in fairly clear with many "La
Raza" ids.

So, now I have this logged on both 1450 and 1060khz.

James Niven

Austin, Texas

---