Re: [IRCA] Radios with Internet and AM/FM

Tim:

Here's this one...but it only has FM

http://www.ccrane.com/WiFi-Internet-Radios-1/CC-WiFi-2-Cherry-Wood-Internet-Radio-w-TuneIn-Bluetooth-and-FM

Im not sure many if any WifiRadios would have AM.. it may be the same
reason cellphones dont have AM reception, just FM... would be too hard, too
bulky and too expensive to do AM right.... and all the electronics inside
would make AM reception useless.

I have a regular CC Wifi radio without FM and love it.. its easy to add new
stations to the database if they dont have them.

Paul