[IRCA] Two new ULR stations, 11/30 & 12/1/14

I managed to add a couple of new stations to my
ultralight radio log the past two mornings.

11/30/14
1150 kHz  WJBO, Baton Rouge LA, 15 kW @ 872 km/
542 mi, was heard at 1336 GMT with "Arts Council Radio
Show" talking about upcoming concerts in Baton Rouge
until 1400, followed by Fox News.  ULR station #1044
(barefoot #1031).

12/1/14
1150 kHz. KHRO, El Paso TX, 380 W @ 973 km/604 mi,
heard at 1307 GMT with oldies hits.  Identifying as "Fox
Music AM" and "Fox Oldies AM" with "KHRO, El Paso" at
1400, followed by ABC News.  URL station #1045
(barefoot #1032).

Both heard with a Sony SRF-T615 receiver.

Good DX.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.