Re: [IRCA] TP from Japan in AZ this morning on 774!? (Reality check needed)

Thanks Richard!  I guess I'm just a little paranoid from earlier in the
night when I thought I had Cuba and it was Texas. :)  I've checked for
carriers at 774 and 747 many times in the pre-sunrise hours this fall with
just an apparent carrier once, so I was expecting that any potential audio
would just be briefly near sunrise.  I wasn't expecting it to be there 4
hours before sunrise and keep fading in and out.  I wish I had been
planning on staying up all night to see other frequencies would have popped
up!

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/