[IRCA] TP from Japan in AZ this morning on 774!? (Reality check needed)

I'm pretty sure I was getting 774 JOUB out of Japan from here in Prescott
with my 6-foot-diagonal tuned loop and RTL-SDR dongle, but would appreciate
a sanity check!  I've posted a recording to my blog:
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/log-am-bcb-november-30th-audio-from-japanese-station/

There's splatter from 770 KKOB, but otherwise this sounds Japanese to me
and might even be translatable for someone who knows the language.
Unfortunately, there's nothing particularly distinguishing in the recording
and it faded out for the TOH twice.  I had audio off and on (but I don't
think any of it was much better than this recording), from 3:15-5:15am MST
(10:15-12:15UT).  There was an occasional carrier on 747 as well and maybe
strong enough for audio.  I have SDR recordings that I need to go through,
but I had planned on stopping and going to bed at 3:15am when I thought to
check for this!

Thanks,

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx