Re: [IRCA] unIDs

Hi Saul,
I just had a quick listen, and if I'm listening to the right ID, I'm hearing the ID at 24 seconds as "WGTX AM 1570".

73,

NIgel

On 24/11/2014 7:31 PM, Saul Chernos wrote:
Paul Walker and Bob (WF8V) IDed my 1320 as WOBL Oberlin OH, catching the ad as Harrison Ford (not Heritage as I'd heard it) on Rte 58 in Wellington.
Paul also wonders if my WBTK-sounding ID on 1570 is in fact KTVK. I can hear the VTK but am hearing the first call as a W but it's choppy and maybe a K. That would be SD. A relog but am curious if anyone hears it as a K rather than a W. There's two IDs in the recording, at:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?9387
Thanks, Bob and Paul!
Saul