Re: [IRCA] IRCA DX Monitor on DVD Wonderful!!!!

Through the years, we tend to forget about a lot of DX we had gotten in the past. With these DVD's, the catches are in digital print forever. Many of us (me included), no longer has every issue and trying to buy up sets at auctions and the like, it is not an easy task, if you can even do it. Plus all of the room needed to hold years of bulletins. So having from 1964-2011 on two DVD's is really nice. I found myself this afternoon, losing myself in the DVDs for several hours.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager