Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] 1520 KKXA

Starting Tuesday evening I'll be visiting my Mom near Santa Cruz and will check out KAZA. From there I've sometimes suspected day power (5 kW) at night. It owned the frequency at night in Santa Maria once when I was passing through. That seemed unlikely with the licensed 88 watts.

Sent from my iPhone