Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL

I never heard KPIK, I don't believe. I may have, but I would have QSL'd them I would think, as I try to QSL every new station I hear. CO is easier than AZ stations and I do have a few GYers from CO too. I think I am at 52 or 53 CO QSL's. A few call changes in there too and a defunct station or two.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager