Re: [IRCA] WSPO 1390

Thanks Mike.  It is a nice card, but a bit dog-eared through the years. As a teenager I often did not take good care of my QSL's. I still have every QSL I have received from the time I was 15 (KPAY & KFBK), but the early ones...some are not in the best shape unfortunately.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager