Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1390 WSPO Charleston, SC DX Test imminent

Reviewed my overnight recording, and the test was heard well here in State
College, PA starting at 0500 UTC with ID, CW, sweeps, sound effects and the
Price is Right theme. I have local WRSC (1 kW) about 2 miles away, so used
my Quantum phaser to knock it down. The level was about equal with dominant
WEED-NC (who was black gospel format on the frequency) although the two
traded places being on top throughout the test.

Thanks to all who worked to put on the test!

Brett Saylor
State College, PA

Equipment:
Audio recorded from Perseus SDR