Re: [IRCA] 1390 WSPO Charleston, SC DX Test

FINALLY nabbed here from 0037-0040 ELT with sweep tones and "phone-off-the-hook" tones, followed by Morse Code.  Price is Right theme definitely heard at 0046. Mixing with persistent cheater KJAM in South Dakota, and an unID with black gospel, possibly WGRB in Chicago.  My 2nd South Carolina logging here, following the equipment test from WCSZ-1070 in March 2012.  As WCSE, this was my first South Carolina station in the Iowa City logbook in October 1990. 73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska http://www.dxworld.com/bcblog.htmlhttp://www.starchat.net/chat/?chan=mwdx