[IRCA] Modem Noise help

Several months ago I had Charter install my high speed internet. Since then I have had RF noise up and down the AM band. It it not bad at times, other times worse. I went on line to look for a way to solve the issue. I found a posting from a Ham that uses a cheap terminal strip and a Corcom Brute Force AC filter, but he never stated what model he uses. The Arris modem in question has both phone and internet. Any idea what RF filter I would use? Maybe someone has had a similar issue. Thanks.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager