[IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 10/29/14.

This morning was possibly the best here for TP DX so far this
season.

594 JOAK? - a barely audible signal at 1243-1245 (LSR @ 1250).
747 JOIB - from 0936 until 1123, occasionally peaking to fair.
774 JOUB - from 0837, occasionally at fair strength.  Signal not
heard afterward.  I imagine the signal was audible from sunset in
Akita around 0742.

There were traces of signals on 567 and 693 kHz, but nothing
heard on 657, 666, 828, 972 or 1053.  Not a peep has been heard
from 972 HLCA this season.  In the past there was usually there a
strong heterodyne when I tune to 970 WDAY before sunrise.

Receivers: PL-606 (8" FSL) and PL-310 (7.5 ferrite rod).

Good DX.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.