[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 28 October 2014

Work has been interfering with my listening of late, but when I have checked for TPs, reception hasn't been inspiring. This morning was devoid of any Asians. Did have audio on 702, with man speaking in English at 1344. Pretty sure it was Australia, though faded before the 1400 news. Also slight traces of audio on 855, also likely Australia, but that was it.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta