Re: [IRCA] KSKR 1450 Whitfish MT

Thanks Paul. No station in Lockwood or 1490 Laurel. Lockwood was never built and 1490 Laurel is silent. Neither were on while in Billings either. 1230 Hardin is still on though. I guess KSKR went away 1990 and I just never knew that. 1240 is a new station.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager