[IRCA] DXer DOT ca returns

Pulled an "all-nighter" (actually more like 5 PM last night until midnight
getting
all of my websites onto a new host -- hopefully slightly more robust than
the last one.

So -- DXer . ca is back in business for now.

A big thank you to all the folks sending me advice and best wishes -

For now, let's hope that the attacks subside and we can get back to the
serious business
of listening to our radios!

73 Everyone!

--
Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com - DXer.ca -
BobHarris.com |