Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KFKA 1310 CO into IL nicely again

My pleasure, Tim. Makes me glad I posted this while finishing a post midnight DX cocktail before bed.

I note quite a few stations come on at 6 am local almost no matter what. Some have PSA's, some don't, and perhaps some have PSA's that might not be listed. Some also just come on with full day power rather than flee power. That could be intentional or it simply could be ignorance of the PSA rule details.

Anyhow, KGMT isn't uncommon here on sunrise DU chasing recordings.

Also from NE, I've had KCNI 1280 a couple of times this season at my sunrise (they've been logged a few times here over the years on good SSS evenings). Look also for KNCY 1600 at sunrise if you need them.