Re: [IRCA] Or get a Perseus...

Hello Guy,

I am curious as to your impressions of MW performance of the ELAD FDM S2 as
compared to the Perseus. From what I read it looks good. My main concern is
the -8dBm clipping level. Have you run into any issues with it handling
strong signals??  How well does the ELAD software work with the radio, any
major glitches? Currently using a QS1R. The software flexibility(ability to
use several 3rd party software programs) and the ability for FM broadcast DX
are strong factors in favor of this rig, and the cost seems quite reasonable
for the performance you are getting.

73,

Mike