Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DXI 10/10/14

Gary:

I did listen on 594, 693, 747 and 828, but heard nothing.  Thus far this
season hasn't been up to the standards of the last few.  Hopefully it will
improve.  At least it feels like autumn this morning.

I have finally figured out how to correctly use the 8" FSL.  I just hope it
helps me pull in a few transoceanis stations this season.  Meanwhile, I'm
still need to reimbruse you for its cost.

Best wishes,

Richard.