[IRCA] DXpedition to Bay House near Reedville, VA

A week ago I spent a couple of nights at a HomeAway rental called Bay House near Reedville, VA.  I put up a 160' DKAZ pointing 155 deg. and a 1400' BOG pointing 280deg.

Results from Perseus wav files so far are good.  Nothing spectacular but hearing KNX on the BOG and a pair of Brazilians & Argentina on the DKAZ was satisfying.

I'm still adding a few things but if you'd like to see and hear the results so far they're here:

http://realmonitor.com/am_logs_bh5.php

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA