From: "Guy Atkins" <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:46:36 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on October 7

Interesting! I've been hearing buzzing on the same TPs as Gary and Bruce,
in addition to 594 and 693 which have had the strongest accompanying buzz
QRM. I thought it was just some local (neighborhood) interference.

I can knock down almost all of the buzz using the noise blanker in SDR
programs, but the exact setting is very touchy. Even a bit too blanking
action much causes severe audio distortion. When it works correctly the
noise is completely removed; you have to readjust for different frequencies
as you tune around, though.

73,
Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA