Re: [IRCA] Off-frequency Radio FÃrmula on 740?

Tahiti still came through with a bit of audio on 738 on Saturday morning, good enough to match their webstream. 702 was also in with about a minute of weak and muffled audio, but slop from 700 was too great to overcome when 702 peaked. This morning 738 had threshold audio - music actually, just above the imaginary level, but it didn't seem to match Tahiti's stream. I couldn't find a stream for ABC North Coast and couldn't pull up Radio Live's stream fast enough for comparison. Two carriers were noted at this time on 738.001 & 738.003 that suggest Tahiti and New Zealand. The DU chase continues, but in the meantime it would be nice to solve the 740 Mexican mystery that Glenn Hauser also logged a few days ago and heard again here this morning.

73,
-Tim

On 10/04/2014 07:16 PM, neilkaz neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ABDX] wrote:

Sorry but I don't know which one this is. Was this Mexican messing up your planned reception of Tahiti? 73 KAZ