Re: [IRCA] KRKO & KKXA DIGITAL

Rick,

Your description of the HD audio fits mine the same too. I was not impressed. I have no idea if this is what we are stuck with, or this is in the adjusting stage. I know of an CE that complained years ago that the audio from HD bothered his ears and he had trouble listening to it, If I remember correctly KSL in the hybrid mode did not sound that bad though the couple times I have heard it. But I was sure surprised I got a lock and as much audio as I did, as KRKO is right next  to my local at 5 miles away, only 1 KW talk, but still there was splatter. The Sony radio is pretty sensitive and selective.  I will see if I have any shot at KKXA, but that one is tougher with KGDD co-channel. Thanks.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager