From: IRCA [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrick
Martin
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 9:53 PM
To: IRCA
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KRKO(AM), KKXA(AM) Will Test All-Digital HD Radio

Thanks Dennis. Then the coverage should be better. No sign of KKXA in HD
only tonight. According to Rick Lewis, their on the air promos speak on
Friday night now. Maybe they were not ready. I doubt I will hear KKXA in HD,
with the KGDD QRM, plus KOKC, but I do have a shot of KRKO, if it will lock
easier.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager

> From: wb6tnb@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 13:10:39 -0700
> To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [IRCA] KRKO(AM), KKXA(AM) Will Test All-Digital HD Radio
>
> I think this is a little different than the Radio World article.

http://radiomagonline.com/currents/krkoam_kkxaam_will_test_all-digital_hd_ra
dio_0930/