[IRCA] KKXA-1520 Still In Analog

There's a discrepancy between their website and their on-air promo, and it
looks like the promo is correct.

KKXA-1520 is still analog this evening. I'll leave a recorder running in
case they do something receivable during the later part of the window, but
they're promoting Saturday night, so I'll try again then.

--

Rick Lewis