From: IRCA [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrick
Martin
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 12:44 PM
To: IRCA
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Apologies For Double Post Re AM digital Test

Rick,

No problem. It is better to have it posted twice than not at all. I am glad
you posted this as I do have the Sony receiver and I plan to try for the
night tests at least. I doubt I could decode either in the day here. KRKO is
heard 24/7, but is weak here days. KKXA is buried under KGDD.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR