[IRCA] TPs??? How I Wish

I don't think I saw TP reports from Gary, Dennis, or anyone else this morning. If they listened, their results may have been like mine. I recorded with the Excalibur again between 1125 and 1405UTC and spent maybe three minutes reviewing the files. I checked 1566, 774 and 972 - the latter had pathetic little wisps of audio, the other two were just weak carriers. At that point, I quickly lost interest and nuked the recordings. It was definitely a morning to forget....

Bruce