From: Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ABDX <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 30, 2014 1:11 am
Subject: [IRCA] Het on 710 out West

For awhile now I've been hearing a quite noticeable het on 710. I'm 100 miles
northwest of Los Angeles. KSPN drops to 10 kW at night and has a major null in
this direction to protect KIRO but comes in well at times.

I'm 200 airline miles from Mexico so that's a possibility. XEMMM on 940 has been
way off frequency for years.

I've seen the station frequency measurement website but didn't bookmark it. Does
anyone have the URL?

73

Sent from my iPhone