Re: [IRCA] Bashing Clear Channel

--- Begin Message ---
Well, since CC has been bashed on this list, I thought it would be helpful to read another opinion, altho I myself am not taking sides on which is worse, CC/iHM or Disney. It`s beyond me how such important matters relevant to broadcasting and hence DXing, could be off-topic. 73, Glenn

--- End Message ---