[IRCA] WARM - 590 Off

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All:

WARM, 590, Scranton, PA noted completely silent while passin' thru Scranton yesterday on quick trip to New England. They've always been there when I've gone through before. Are they now dead once and for all?

I also heard something weird while going through Carlisle, PA. There was either a WIOO image of some kind on 960 (too clear for a spur) that was weak and only audible right in Carlisle or WHYL was on & rebroadcasting WIOO at very low power. No WIOO on 970 or 980, usual splatter on 990.

73
David Faulkner

--- End Message ---