Re: [IRCA] U.S. Punjabi stations broadcasting into Canada

Chuck,

So that is it that the companies have everything in Canada except for the transmitting site itself. Now it makes more sense. In reality the stations in question are Canadian stations, but without a Canadian broadcasting license. No wonder they are calling the stations pirate stations.  Thanks.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager