Re: [IRCA] 1360 KMJM

They may be using day rig at night lately and I think this has happened before, but I'd not really be certain unless I could hear them a couple of times at sunset (1915 CDT this month) not switching to night rig. That's not always so easy to tell if there's a few QRMing stns in the mix and the power sent at you after the switch isn't greatly different than from before the switch.

73 KAZ Barrington IL