[IRCA] XE Station on 1430 AM

For the past several weeks, I have been hearing an XE station beneath my local KSHJ on 1430. I know it's an XE because they play the XE National Anthem at midnight CDT (0500 UTC). I have tried and tried to null KSHJ just enough to get a good ID on them, but no joy.

Well, this morning (14 Sep 2014) at 0316 AMCDT (0816 UTC), I heard the following - "Radio X, 14-30 AM." Well, all my scribbled notes from past DX sessions over a six-month season tell me this should be XEWD, Ciudad Miguel Aleman, TamaulÃpas, but their "short ID" of "Radio X" doesn't match anything I have.

Of course, I never verify any of my stations by station lists alone, so this leaves me with a question ...

Is this XEWD with a new branding, or did I hear a different station?

Thanks for your help!!

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX