[IRCA] Cape Perpetua DXpedition-- Mystery Asian Stations on 684 KHz

--- Begin Message ---
Hello All,

Last month's Cape Perpetua (Oregon) DXpedition featured some wild TP and DU mixes on various frequencies, and I'm still trying to sort them out for a final report.

On 684 this wild mix of at least two Asian stations fighting it out was recorded at 1324 UTC on August 24th-- right at the time when gale force winds were pounding the narrow Highway 101 turnoff. As far as I can tell, there is a Chinese station in there fighting it out with another station sounding very much like a North Korean tirade broadcaster. Propagation at the time was all Asian TP, with no DU reception. Since I've never received either of these stations during a DXpedition the opinions of TP-DXing experts would be greatly appreciated!

 http://www.mediafire.com/view/5796f6kg8c3903p/684-China-mix-1325z082414PL380.MP3

Thanks,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick Tecsun PL-380 Ultralight +
15" DXpedition FSL antenna

--- End Message ---