Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-9

Just getting geared up at my new QTH -- which Nick Hall-Patch declared was
potentially
very good for Asian and European reception -- I am only 4 to 8 km away from
Hall-Patch and Salmaniw but I have the best water paths of the group and
the
expectation is that I take advantage of it! :-)

Currently running an ALA100M in an apple tree - but I do have a Birch in
my back yard that tops at around 45' in height -- and it is starting to
look very good for one part of a FLAG -- have also thought about
putting up a 30' flag pool - and using that for a base of patriotism and
a Wellbrook corner fed flag.

--
Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com - DXer.ca -
BobHarris.com |