Re: [IRCA] 880 KHAC

I remember it well, Mike.  February 3, 1992, commencing at 0300 ELT.  That was the start of a magical week for me, DX-wise.  By the end of February 9th, I'd logged graveyarders from New Orleans, Greenville, Texas, Waco, Texas, and Port Arthur, Texas.  I haven't encountered openings to the Deep South like that since.  Maybe the 2014-15 season will provide a repeat?  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska